The wellbeing of all our visitors and volunteers is our number one priority. The UK risk has been increased from low to moderate although the risk to individuals in the UK remains low and Fuse Cinema is currently operating normally, and all screenings are planned to go ahead as normal.
For the most recent news please go to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
We are closely monitoring the situation and following advice from the Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England. All visitors and volunteers are being asked to follow the current guidelines on maintaining personal hygiene:
• Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
• Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
• Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you feel unwell stay home, isolate and visit https://111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19 or call 111 for advice
Please note we are unable to issue refunds unless we are instructed to close the venue by the UK government or Northumberland County Council. We will provide updates if the current situation changes.
Last reviewed 9pm Sunday 15 March 2020